Registration is officially open for the 2017 Clareity Developer’s Workshop. The event will be held at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort on June 1, 2017.
Join us at the Clareity Developer's Workshop to talk about "what's next" and how real estate application providers can work together to deliver an improved subscriber experience and still have good security.
Who should attend? Developers, Software Engineers and other Information Technology professionals who want to roll up their sleeves and dive in to relevant industry security issues and opportunities.
Take your business to the next level! By enhancing integrations with the MLS system and other tools and services agents use everyday, you can make your product more valuable to real estate professionals. Seamless integrations provide a better UX, which improves both product adoption and the potential for cross-sell and up-sell opportunity.
Register for the Workshop!
Book Your Hotel Now!
A block of rooms at the
Scottsdale Plaza Resort
is reserved each year.
Scottsdale Plaza Resort
7200 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85253
Why Clareity? Our leaders who are hosting this event have over three decades of real estate knowledge and experience.
Between Clareity’s dashboard’s and suite of products, we are integrated with over 300 leading real estate products and services. We can help you determine who and where and how to integrate.
Let’s code the future of real estate together!
When: June 1, 2017 (welcome reception will be held May 31 from 6-8 p.m.)
Where: Scottsdale Plaza Resort, Scottsdale, Arizona
Developers Workshop Tentative Agenda Topics:
- Best practices in UI/UX
- Open ID Connect and OAuth integration
- Latest industry trends in development tools and technology
- Selling your product - learn from some of the industry’s most successful founders.
- App/Data Security best practices
- Application level integrations where data moves with the user between applications
- Establishing a standard for user federation so users can move seamlessly between applications regardless of SSO methodology
- How API's are changing what is possible and what SHOULD be possible
- How we establish and measure a return on investment for tech integrations
For reservations call (800) 832-2025 and specify
the Clareity rate.
Questions? Call Amanda Larson at (480) 444-0012 or email at email@example.com.